September 6 - 9 found us on one of my favorite places on the planet, Cape Cod. Beth and I have been going to Cape Cod just about every year since we first moved to Connecticut in 2000. We have missed one year when we moved down here but otherwise it has become a very nice tradition. Here are links to previous Cape Cod trips, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006.
Click here for all of our pictures from this trip.
This year was very special as Ben, Gladys, Harry, Ilene, Cindy, Dave, Zak, Emily, Ben and Sabra joined us along with Aunt Trudy, Uncle Ed, Kelly, Mike, Daniel, Craig, Matthew, Connie and Tia joined us in celebrating Beth's Grandfather's 105th (not a typo) birthday.
Sunday Grandpa's place celebrated his birthday and gave him 105 red, white and blue roses.
I was also able to get a nice run in on the Cape Cod Rail Trail, below is the route I ran along with a couple of embedded pics, I created this using EveryTrail, a very cool gps/picture site.
Cape Cod Rail Trail Brewster, MA at EveryTrail
Map created using EveryTrail: GPS, Travel & Geotagging!

No comments:
Post a Comment