Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Life of Reilly in February

Life has been good in North Carolina this February, we've been blessed with EXCELLENT weather, a few days in the 70s, many in the 60s and currently in the 50s. It has been wetter than normal but that's ok, I'll take it. Our old home, cold, complicated Connecticut, got nailed with over 2 feet of snow. For a quick view of just how nice it's been, check out my Daily Goods to see just how many days I've been able to trailrun and mtn bike. NICE!

We took Reilly to his very first Circus, he really enjoyed himself and actually sat through over 2 hours of three ring madness. He is really into animals so it was really neat to watch him react to actual elephants, horses, zebras etc.





Otherwise, this month has included a nice dinner with Gary and Nicki at the Lantern in Chapel Hill, Beth and I's favorite spot, a nice Valentine dinner at our other favorite place Acme in Carrboro, and a nice family gathering to celebrate Emily's 4th bd. Here are few additional pics of the Reister.

No comments: