Sunday, April 16, 2006

Home Renovations Post I

Easter weekend this year started Ben and Gladys taking Reilly for Friday night. This enabled Beth and I do continue moving around our rooms in preparation for our kitchen remodel. This remodel has actually caused us to switch around several rooms, starting with my home office. Here are a few pics of my home office before the move. It was in what is now our guest bedroom.


We have moved my office into what was our living room. Here are a few pics of this setup, taken with my camera phone, not the best quality.

We have also decided on a countertop design and surface, we're going with granite and are pretty sure we're going with this darker one.


We have also turned what used to be our guest room, aka the Blue Room, into a very nice playroom for Reilly and moved our guest room to my former office location. I'll post pictures of this soon. The center piece of our remodel is the kitchen. I have plenty of before pictures and cannot wait to show you the after pictures, probably will be a few months.

No comments: